360 Sports & SynGrass
360 is the total solution for all your synthetic landscape and sport surfacing needs. Our vast array of products include Synthetic Lawns, Basketball Courts, Putting Greens, Tennis Courts, Sports Fields, Pet Turf, Hockey Rinks, Batting Cages, Play Areas and more.
At 360, we believe that excellent customer service and open lines of communication are vital to our success and are essential for customer satisfaction. We are committed to exceeding expectations by providing superior service and carefully managing all aspects of planning, installation & quality control. Our detail oriented approach and our partnership with top manufacturers allow us to provide the ultimate package for landscape and sports applications. We are the progressive leader in the industry due to our passion to set the standard for high quality. Our customers come first and we give you the individual attention you deserve. We provide every client with a design preview and a comprehensive quote of your project prior to construction.
360 services commercial, residential & municipal customers throughout New England & Southwest Florida. 360 offer the most durable and environmentally friendly products on the market. Our highly-advanced products can be installed anywhere from backyards, businesses & schools, to hotels, parks and country clubs. Above all, we offer an inclusive full turnkey service including design, construction and installation.
- Integrity of Our Work: our highly skilled team will design, engineer, manage and service each project to your custom specifications. 360 is with you throughout the completion of your project and will remain with you for the lifetime of your investment.
- Environmental Considerations: our company considers the environment in all of its actions. We also demand the same of our manufacturers. Our systems are therefore both aesthetically pleasing and meet the very highest in environmental standards.
- Financial Consciousness: Our clients acquire huge longterm savings from this type of venture and we pledge to help maximize their investment through our services such as offering our ideas and suggestions on how to fund and finance your project so that you can maximize your investment.
- Superior Product Quality: we believe in superior quality, so we teamed up with the top manufacturers in each specific area of sport surfacing and construction. Our manufacturers provide the best products and warranties in the industry while our partners include the leader in synthetic grass manufacturing with offices on 5 continents.
Our name says it all! 360 is the total solution for all your synthetic landscape and sport surfacing needs and we provide complete systems that perform significantly beyond our customers’ expectations. Let 360 help shape your individual project into a masterpiece!
We have stepped forward to take a leadership role and practice environmental stewardship. We achieve this by educating customers on how altering the sports surface and practices associated with maintenance can have a dramatic effect on not only their individual facilities, but the environment at large. Our managers work with you to design custom surface programs that maintain a healthy environment for all inhabitants of your facilities, while providing a long term costeffective solution.
The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™ is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green facilities. According to the U.S. Green Building Council who developed the system in 1998, LEED® was created to accomplish the following:
- Define green building by establishing a common standard of measurement
- Promote integrated, wholebuilding design practices
- Recognize environmental leadership in the building industry
- Stimulate green competition
- Raise consumer awareness of green construction benefits
- Transform the new building market
LEED® promotes a wholebuilding approach to sustainability by recognizing and providing points for performance in five key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality.
By partnering with 360 Sports & SynGrass, LLC, you can earn points towards reaching this important milestone for your organization. Once you become certified, you then can qualify for special tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities nationwide. There are even rebate incentives for reaching the highest levels of certification.
Call Now! 1.877.937.4360
Technology & Manufacturing Process
Our manufacturers are highly recognized across the world as solution based manufacturers of synthetic turf. They listen to the needs of their customers and meet the precise specifications and performance that 360 Sports & SynGrass require. They utilize the same technologies as carpet tufting, adapting conventional machinery to manufacture longer tuft lengths required in many products. Our manufacturers have collective knowledge across their manufacturing plants, which is one of the reasons their coveted processes are leading the way in producing high quality synthetic turf.
Our manufacturers provide an innovative athletic court and flooring system which incorporate the most recent advancements in technology to ensure a comfortable, safe surface ideal for indoor and outdoor sports courts. The 3/4″ thick sports court tile is shock absorbing which reduces playing fatigue, and provides better ball rebound and exceptional game performance. The grip surface design delivers high quality performance in-game play, allowing greater safety when jumping and turning in close proximity. The absorbing nature of the tile can reduce impact from falls that might otherwise produce significant injury.
Our synthetic turf has a minimum 8 year warranty against manufacturing defects and fading.
Maintenance of synthetic turf involves brushing/leveling the infill, rinsing the turf with water and occasionally washing with a half vinegar and water mix.
Athletic Court Tiles
The sports court tile we provide have at least a 15 year limited warranty and a 25-30 year life expectancy. Maintenance is as simple through clearing leaves and an occasional power washing to remove dust and dirt. Unlike traditional court surfaces, the tiles are 100% antimicrobial and prevent mold build-up.